HubSpot meeting schedule software is a common app companies use to ensure seamless flow when setting up meetings. It has several benefits and is easily compatible with most email applications.
Have you ever calculated the cumulative time used in a series of back-and-forth meeting scheduling emails? It is a lot.
Using emails to schedule meetings is a challenging task. They eat up most of the company’s productive time. Thanks to meeting schedule software, that time is slowly being recovered.
If you do the above calculation, you realize that most of your day is spent either sending, reading, or resending emails to confirm a meeting date. Things most employers and employees find boring. If you ever ask a corporate employee or manager what they dislike most about their jobs, chances are the majority will say reading mails.
Benefits Of Hubspot Meeting Schedule Software
HubSpot meeting schedule software was built for the average company. There are mostly small or mid-sized corporates. It makes booking less cumbersome since it is easy to integrate with other software. Some of its other advantages are:
- It comes with several customization features that appeal to most managers and clients. Also, when using the app, you get to access tons of other HubSpot-related products.
- It is compatible with all your devices. This means that you can easily access its functions anywhere. You don’t have to be using your computer to confirm a meeting time. No, even on your phone, when on transit, will still suffice.
- You will get an email notification anytime you schedule a meeting. This also includes a reminder of when the meeting is due.
- You can customize your schedules using different colour codes. This enables you to sort them out according to various priorities. For instance, you can have your most important meetings in Red, urgent ones in Blue, and so on.
- With HubSpot, you don’t have to stick to any standard language and time. It allows you to adjust that to what suits you.
- It allows for both group and personalized meeting schedules.
- It is compatible with many calendars, including, google Microsoft 365, and outlook. This promotes maximum availability of both parties scheduling a meeting.
- It allows users to create a customized template for easy day-to-day use. This may include common questions and what you need to know from your clients.
So there are all the reasons you need to ditch your email meeting scheduling skills for something more scalable for your business.